Sunday 15 November 2015

Another Week

7:30 AM and it is Monday morning, it's dark and wet outside and frankly all I want to do is hibernate. 

So today I am longing for a Kate Stubbs hug..... She was the only person who gave me unconditional love as a child. 

Being with her blue my troubles and worries away for just a little while. 

Started the day with my tummy in spasm and then the consequences of that....

I've managed a few tidy up chores and come back to bed with my second cup of tea well actually my third - didn't put a teavag in the pot for my second. 

My good hip hurts - consequence of Friday's treatment I hope. 

I started writing this many weeks ago and today is Thursday and I could honestly say, it is demand vous apart from we swap dark and wet for dull and cold. 

There is deathly silence, I have yet to switch the radio on, and I don't know why I have not, the few words I have said today, was firstly early to my OH reassuring me that the elderly cat was ok, and now a one way conversation with the cats ... Who other than second breakfast really want their zzz's 

Part of me craves this silence, the other half despairs of the feelings of social isolation it raises. Going out takes both energy and money neither of which are in plentiful supply at the moment. I have written this week about keeping going.... And I have 

Tuesday, I spent the day in the study, not as planned .... The diary said Mr Borrow My Doggy in the afternoon and then I had found the mindfulness course I need to do, and that started that night... Good I felt, I would be getting vit D by being out with the dog and then upwards and onwards with my drive to reserect my working life was on track... Then with a phonecall and text, I was derailed...... Course was post phoned as not enough numbers and I wasn't needed to doggy sit... Ok not a problem... I could concentrate on admin and other income streams.

The house was full of life the cleaner was here, and OH was working from home... 

Then OH proposed a date, cinema and supper, but then was postponed as we had forgotten Mr O the grocery delivery, planned because I was out.... 

So I was allowed to sofa surf and catch up on TV let's say Casulty and Vera were not cheerful watching! We did find "mobile phone sales idol" which was rather compelling watching and was really interesting especially about how parents expectations can have a real impact on your mental wellbeing.

Radio on Paul O'Grady and a bowl of hot "shr3ddies" miss kitten is staying close hoping to lick the bowl.

Wednesday was a slow start, and not just me, Mr Big Boy ( cat ) curled up between my legs and I really didn't want to crawl from my pit. However, church and Dad called, showered I realised that window cleaner had arrived, shot out to church and found I was the only one in the congregation, I am never sure whether this is a privilege or not. However, the curate was able to share the sermon she had prepared. Then I shot off down the motorway to Dad, went to the jewellers and had lunch, microwave was passed across and then finally I got my eyebrows plucked!!! 

Home to tea and Mr Big Boy with a poorly bum again.... 

Managed another half day work admin.

My Dad's parting words to me was get someone to lift it in for you its heavy, well it's amazing what two disabled people, two trolleys and stubbornness can achieve. Now the joys of a tip run.....

Microwave in place, after a mini kitchen reorganisation and it was pressed into use, for supper, left overs for JB soup for me. 

TV tonight was Midsummer Murder and knitting.

Both cats wanted to be in bed with us last night, but kitten was jealous and didn't want Mr Big Boy, I on the other hand started to panic... I have this great fear, that a cat will die in bed with us. We slept alone last night...





No comments:

Post a Comment