Thursday 10 September 2015

Waving Goodbye to Complaint Letters

Two virtual bombs landed in my home the day before yesterday... It made me see red, and made me ill and impacted sourly on the eve of my birthday. 

Reflecting today I am sad as other people's assumptions, opinions and actions need not have made this impact on me. 

My initial response was want to "shout" back and respond to their responses. Tell them how unhappy I am with their responses. 

I am of course completely frustrated because they cannot comprehend what it is like to be me, and the impact that failures in their products and services have actually severly impacted my life. Let's face it, nobody can know what it feels like to be you. There are some who can emphasise greatly and you feel that they just get it, sadly though they are in the minority. 

This is the first day of my 47th year, and I want to #doitbetter. So I am going to file the responses. I am not even going to re read it. 

Then I am going to vote with my feet.... 

Dear TGA - I am not going to promote you to anyone, and when I need to look for a replacement I will be looking elsewhere. 

Dear BA - If I can choose any other airline but yours I will 

Next time I want to write constructive feedback... I am going to walk away .... Remind me 

No comments:

Post a Comment