Monday 14 September 2015

What's making me so grumpy and wishing to quarrel with everyone who crosses my path

What is making me short of patience, irritable and angry with the world?

I am still off sick.
I am often in pain and have high fatigue levels 
I am not earning any income 
I/we are in debt 
We have no spare cash for a social life 
I enjoy making doing and mending but at times it's hard not to be able to easily renew worn out things. 
I do not feel of value 
I feel like all my energy is focused on completing chores 
I feel I am not pulling my weight 
I would be happy - keeping house, reading, crafting, volunteering, gardening, projects if I had a small private income to contribute to maintaining a reasonable quality of life 
I am inwardly angry with my parents who have never really recognised the consequences of a disabled child and treating me as "normal" now has major consequences.
I did not want a Pilates spine corrector as my birthday present but knew this was the only way of getting it. Expensive but it will help my back. 
I am frustrated that I am not using my academic achievements - did I achieve them for nothing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment