Monday 1 February 2016

Keeping Going

""You lot know me, I never completely give up I huff and moan and feel sorry for myself for a bit but I'm always come back fighting in the end" crazy cat lady MSE

And yesterday that's what I did, kitten food, pedal bin liners.

Then a healthy break an hour of exercise - for an hour a week I have some would say an extravagance an hour of Pilates with a personal tutor 

After a small break... I went upstairs and started to tackle my work in tray, that had been left undisturbed for months...... And chalked up a half day. 

Not only that but after supper I went out to Amdrams and 5 minutes later I was climbing across steel joists in the search for props, a guided tour of the building, 10 minutes chatting to folks, and a walk back to the car and my hips and pelvis were on fire, red hot polka stabbing and telling me just how much they were unhappy.

I went to bed though feeling satisfied that I had kept going.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment