Thursday 20 August 2015

When you know every step of the day will be a struggle

So I finally raise my sleepy head at 8.45 this morning and groan I wanted to be in the small shopping centre near to Mr BMD by 9am to have a leisurely coffee and get milk .... That's 15 mins away. 

So with the briefest of a lick and a polish I'm out the door with Mr Cat not happy as I've only given him the briefest of attentions - will have to make up for it later - but then again he will do rolly pollys on the floor when bending down is not easy. He's missed his duvet cuddle๐Ÿ˜—

So here I am with a small latte in front of me - pleased I hadn't chosen something to go with it - as instead of my free treat that I expected I had to find pennies ๐Ÿ˜ฃ  - wrong card 

The small walk through the centre was 165 steps and I struggled with pain every step of the way. Passing both the charity and health shops which I really want to go into but I need to keep my spoons for the supermarket and milk. Mission completed but later I remember I forgot lemons ๐Ÿ˜•.

So I have a brief respite in the open air when I scoot out with Mr BMD even if at times he pulls my arms out of their sockets. 

Massage was painful only made easier by the interesting conversation. 

The afternoon and evening are fuzzy due to the blur of fatigue and feelings of despair about the life I now lead.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment