Monday 10 August 2015

Why blog.......

Dear diary and anticipated readers 

Mini moaner was my childhood nickname and although it was affectionate it had a barbed meaning. I was brought up not to moan and make the best of things, to be thankful for my lot and just get on with it. 

Well that's all very well, but I'm not the healthiest of people having been born with cerebral palsy and I confess now although a blonde I was a fierce redhead in a previous life and my temper is I am ashamed to say quite explosive at times.... 

A great example is yesterday .....

We are away for a long weekend in a fab new city. Friends also live here....although for access reasons are staying in a hotel rather than with them. 

Yesterday morning I was due to meet my female counterpart at church ... Then spend the afternoon with them before a romantic dinner for two in a lovely looking restaurant. 

What happened ..... I spent it mostly in my hotel room, raving and crying in alternative spurts. What were the triggers ..... A virus still in my body, chronic fatigue, my mobility scooter broke down.... And my OH and I not singing from the same hymn sheet. 

It was not a good day and I hate it... 

So out of something crap comes something positive.... I'm going to write to you and see if it helps me in the outside world.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment